Do you understand the meaning of full spectrum LED grow lights? It’s the artificial lights created to substitute the natural sunlight for supporting healthier growth of your plants, and produce better harvests. It gives the same intensity and light quality as that of the sun. Are you familiar with the sunlight’s components? Yes, those we can’t see with our eyes, including ultraviolet rays and infrared. Traditionally, the lights used in agricultural produce had high intensity band with limited manometer wavelengths-yellow lights, which promotes photorespiration. Due to that light’s success, there was and we still have high produce. Today, we’ve got various LED spectrum firms in the market to a point of not knowing the right to choose. This article discusses your best solution; the full spectrum LED grow lights: GTPanel-450. Please keep reading to find out more.
Model NO.: GTPanel-450
Granture GTPanel-450 is a led grow lights full spectrum containing 450W, continuously emitting wavelengths between 380 and 779nm. It contains both visible- seen by color, and invisible wavelengths-infrared of 760nm. The Granture GTPanel is loaded with high intensity, higher PAR values, less lumen depreciation, and better lumens. It’s perfect for growing cannabis and other indoor growing plants.
Features of GTPanel-450 Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights
- Model- Sumsang LM301B LED, which has the highest light output, and creates over 40% higher produce with minimal energy as likened to other blue led lights.
- Actual full spectrum- The real sunlike spectrum is meant for indoor growing plants to increase produce by optimizing plants and seed growth, for instance, germination, propagation, vegetation, and bloom.
- Lacks fan and noise. It’s reliable.
- IP65 Waterproof
- Has more than 50,000hrs longer lifespan.
- Flowering footprint is 4 x 4 ft, and 5 x 5ft veg footprint.
- It’s developed to replace 600Watt HPS or 315Watt CMH, SAVING OVER 60% ENERGY.
- Cooling is done by a large area of solid aluminum heat sink.
- Pre-Assembling; no assembling needed, simply plug and play. Get it out of the box and it’s ready for use.
- Improves flower and plants’ quality.
- Has 1-10V dimmable.
- Three years warranty
- The brand is CE, RoHS certified.
- Has high performance safety.
- Special cable covers for protection, and a waterproof LED board.
|Diodes||SAMSUNG LM301B Diodes|
|Driver||Mean well driver|
|Flower foot print||4×4 ft|
|Veg footprint||5×5 ft|
|Item size||600 x 480 x 55mm|
|Packing size||680 x 530 x 100mm|
Also Check Our
- GTPanel-110 Quantum Board
- GTPanel-220 Light for Growing Plants
- GTBar-2 LED Grow Light Bars
- GTBar-3 Commercial LED Grow Lights
The GTPanel-450 gives the full spectrum best for a 6×6 ft space. The main areas of use include indoor grow tent, commercial greenhouse, hydrophilic system, and vertical farming. It makes sure plants get the light needed for better growth and production. It allows for vegetation and flowering cycles switching. Provide what your plants need by simply switching to the required growth phase. It’s suitable for the earlier mentioned size. If bigger, then you may have to buy a double spectrum to serve better.
The aluminum heat sink cools the flowers or plants without any noise at all. If you want to see the room temperature, use the thermostat. The lifespan is 50,000 hrs, which is over five years. In case it malfunctions before the three years of warranty, you can take it back for repairs or other solutions depending. It can grow your plants to maximum yielding. Ensure you adjust the light sucking time from this LED spectrum lamp. The real amount of light used is little and be sure it won’t drain you through the electricity bill.
Commercial greenhouses need an LED spectrum system that saves energy for significant production. Something that costs more than 50% on energy consumption with higher electricity bills is a no. The GTPanel is great for saving you such costs and still meet the indoor plants’ needs. It’s costumed to provide plants’ specific requirements. The manufacturer has taken years of research and development, and indicated that the LED spectrum is excellent for eliciting maximum desired plant harvests.
GTPanel-450 Spectrum & PPFD Chart
How do you use the GTPanel-450 Full Specturm LED grow lights?
Follow the steps below for using;
- Start by adjusting the light’s height above your plants. For young vegetative plants or early stage, fit around 300mm above them to provide internodes. During the vegetative stage, increase the height with 600mm as maximum height, and apply the same during the flowering cycle. Remember, leafy plants require low light to enable the light to properly reach their branches. However, if the plants require higher light levels, let the height remain at 300mm, but if they need lower light levels, increases to 600mm.
- Adjust your watering. Watering primarily bases on HPS lighting, whereby evaporation occurs causing the need for more water. However, using full spectrum LED grow lights doesn’t require watering as it may cause danger to your plants.
- Feed the plants. You should be keen because LED growing plants have special considerations for feeding. For example, you should start by giving them HPS lighting of at least 30%, then add Cal-Mag with plants under the LED system. Additionally, you need to offer less nutrient topping in a hydrophilic system where evaporation has decreased.
- Supply additional heat in your plants’ room during the winter. By doing this, you’ll be helping in plant boosting. You should understand that the heat in the planted are is less than the HPS’s lighting, therefore, it may bring problems. For this reason, if you’re using the LED grow lights, it’d be best if you kept an eye on the plants’ progress.
The Granture GTPanel-450 full spectrum led grow lights is among the best things technology has made. Having a 2.7umo/j efficiency to create a better canopy light penetration to plants. It works perfectly for plants growth leading to a boost in harvesting up to 40% more. It’s featured with higher light intensity ability, better lumen, and good PAR values, the led full spectrum grow lights serves cannabis growth plus other indoor growth kinds. With the changing climate these days, plant growing is an admirable thing. That’s why you need the GTPanel led grow lights full spectrum to work for any sunlight uncertainties.